Nuffnang

Friday, November 2, 2012

Fears

Even the most daring person's has fears in his heart, but what differentiate him from the cowards is how he handles his fears. I always believe that fears are not suppose to make people weak, let alone cower. Fears also can be the catalyst of bravery.

I always have the fear of falling, because of that I learn to fly. Sounds absurd? Maybe. But my fear of falling is my catalyst in proving that I can't fall by simply trying to fly. Well, I did fell and injured myself but I've learnt that falling is not the worst thing that can happen to me , not believing in my own ability is worse. Not having a life that I want is worse. Not making the best of the situation is worse.

Fear of uncertainties makes me work harder to ensure that I can minimise the uncertainties. It makes me very inquisitive, very eager to learn new things. I don't like feeling lost in the dark, that is why I work hard to find the light at the end of the tunnel.

I am not the bravest person, but even the bravest person is afraid of something. Being afraid is not a bad thing. In fact I welcome the fears with outstretch arms. I hope and I believe that fears can be my catalyst to reach success. Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment