Nuffnang

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cheap become cheaper with Rovia Price Pledge

Inilah antara apa yang membuatkan aku mengambil keputusan untuk menyertai travel club ni. It is not a scam, it is not a lie. They make a promise, and they honoured it. 



And no, I did not make decision based on what people told me or whateva junk I read from the internet, I do my research. And I am trained to do research the correct way, not just believing whateva blogs in the internet. Some people say it is scam, even when my friend and I approached some of our friends or family members, they said it is scam, we have been scammed. Their justification...some bloggers who heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from someone said this is a scam. Well, some people say all network marketing are scam or pyramid scheme anyway. But they don't realise that traditional business also is highly dependent on network. Our careers also are highly dependent on network. Tell me, when was the last time you succeed without knowing nobody at all? In life, you need to know people, you need to socialize. And those who don't know how to socialize traditionally, they do it via social network. And if you sell something to your social circle, either your traditional social circle or modern social circle like FB or Twitter, you are my friend, is engaging in network marketing. Forget legal definition of network marketing, in real life, everything is network marketing. Even if you are doing cold selling, setting up a booth somewhere and approaching people who happened to walk in front of you, you are actually trying to build a network!

I have tried many network marketing and I've been approached to try many network marketing.  I recognised that you indeed can be successful and build your empire through network marketing. I failed. Not because it is a scam or it is not good, but because I found it is not for me. I don't like having to buy stocks to mantain my PV. I don't have time to sell or deliver products. I hate it when my upline keep on reminding me to mantain my PV or pushing me to recruit people so that she can mantain her income. In short, I found that those are not for me. 

But that does not stop me from looking for and trying out other opportunities. I still believe that you should not judge something just because you fail in it. And not every business is the same. Find something that you like and you think will work for you and just do it. I like to traveling, it is always my dream to be a world explorer. And I want to do it with others who share the same passion as mine.

The fact is, you can't change negative people to positive thinkers if they themselves don't want to change.


No comments:

Post a Comment